quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008

PLAYLIST PRA VC OUVIR E BAIXAR

Akon feat Booba - Gun in my hand
T.I. - 24h
Rick Ross - Here i am
Estelle feat Kardinal Offishall - Magnificent
Ashanti feat Nelly & Akon - Body on me
LL Cool J - Baby
Kanye West - Put on
T.I. feat Rihanna - Live your life
Ludacris feat Chris Brown - What Dem Girlz like
Kardinal Offishal feat Akon - Dangerous
Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar
DJ Felli feat Sean Paul - Feel it
LLoyd feat Lil Wayne - Girls around the world

Underground & classic tracks:

Method man - Got to have it
Kool G Rap - My life
The Beatnuts - Duck season
Dilated People - Marathon
Mos Def feat DJ Honda - Traveling man
Fugees - How many mics
Jaylib - The red
Jurassic 5 - Got understand
Hi Tek - Let it go
The Rascalz - Movie star
KRS One feat Warren G - Let´s go
Souljah Raze - Ghost of Mars

Nenhum comentário: